Why Rental Equipment Is the Right Choice for Welders
Category: Equipment and Solutions
Is welding an essential part of your construction or manufacturing operations? Are you a welder who regularly works at remote job sites? Do you require the most technologically advanced welding equipment on the market to provide the best service to customers?
These are just a few examples of when renting is likely to provide the best solution for your business. With convenient locations throughout Nebraska and Pottawattamie County, Iowa, NMC The Cat Rental Store meets the region’s welding equipment rental needs. We offer a wide selection of high-quality products from top manufacturers at highly competitive rates.
Benefits of Renting Welding Equipment
When you rent welding equipment, you’ll experience the following advantages:
- Access to new technologies: It seems that advances in welding technology occur almost daily. When you rent from a provider that offers late-model equipment, you’ll get the most up-to-date products on the market to increase your productivity and efficiency — and keep you one step ahead of the competition.
- Scalability: Do you find that your demand for welding equipment changes throughout the year? When you rent, you can add to or subtract from your fleet as needed without making a long-term commitment. This added flexibility also gives you more control over your inventory costs.
- Mobility: If you must transport your machines to, from and around job sites, portable and towable welding equipment is available for rent so you can move it quickly and easily as needed.
- Lower repair and maintenance costs: The cost of maintaining several welders can drain your company’s equipment budget. When you rent from NMC The Cat Rental Store, we’ll take care of all the upkeep and related expenses for as long as you use the machines.
- Saving space: If you only use welders at your facility on rare occasions, renting alleviates concerns about where to keep unused equipment. You’ll gain valuable space for other purposes and avoid storage costs.
- More efficient task matching: No two welding jobs are exactly alike, and some projects may require more specialized equipment that isn’t in your fleet. When you rent, you can easily acquire the system that’s the ideal match for your project. You’ll be able to complete the job more quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Greater safety: A late-model welding equipment rental will likely include the most advanced safety features on the market. You’ll experience a much lower risk of incidents such as severe burns, eye injuries and electrocution compared to working with older, outdated products.
Learn More About Our Industrial Welding Equipment for Rent
NMC The Cat Rental Store carries an assortment of towable and portable 300 and 400 amp welders that are expertly maintained, thoroughly inspected and ready for immediate use at your job sites. We’ll help you choose the right model for your applications.