What You Need to Know Before Renting a Commercial Heater
Category: Equipment and Solutions
Why Rent a Commercial Heater?
Renting a heater offers several benefits that impact everything from your budget to your team’s productivity. The advantages include:
- Convenience: Renting a portable heater can save your company both time and money. Designed for easy setup and straightforward performance, commercial heaters keep your space comfortable for as long as you need.
- Flexibility: Planning a one-time event or hoping to heat your construction space short-term? Industrial heater rental options vary in size and scope to fit your needs.
- Affordability: Commercial heaters allow you to control the temperature without investing in an expensive long-term solution.
- On-call assistance: When you rent with NMC The Cat Rental Store, you can access reliable repair and replacement services as well as expert guidance. We’re here to help so you never have to go cold.
Three Factors to Consider Before Choosing Your Rental Heater
Keep these factors in mind to help you choose the right rental heater for the task.
The Type of Commercial Heater
There are a variety of commercial heater styles that offer unique pros and cons. Common types of commercial heaters include:
- Radiant heaters: Radiant heaters warm people and objects around them instead of heating the air, creating a direct and effective heat source.
- Infrared heaters: Infrared heaters use electromagnetic radiation to transfer energy from high-temperature objects to those with a lower temperature.
- Forced air heaters: This popular portable heater style uses air as the heat transfer medium for maximum cost efficiency.
- Electric space heaters: A self-contained electric space heater device is typically 120V for an easy wall outlet match.
The Heater’s Function
Before choosing a heater, consider how and why the equipment will be used. Choosing the right heater rental for parties, for example, will differ depending on how many guests you expect, the size of your space and the time of year. An industrial heater rental must be durable, low-maintenance and able to handle workers regularly entering and exiting the space. Each function will require different considerations.
The Specs of Your Space
Do your outlets have a maximum voltage capacity? Is your space indoors or outdoors? What ambient temperature do you need your space to reach? What is the square footage of your space? How tall are your ceilings?
The details of your facility will influence your decision. Keep in mind that an outdoor heater rental will operate differently than one in an indoor space, even if they cover the same amount of ground.
Contact NMC The Cat Rental Store for Temporary Heating Options
Deciding on the right temporary heating solution takes some planning. To avoid blowing a fuse or leaving your crew in the cold, determine your ideal heater type ahead of time. If you have any questions, our team at NMC The Cat Rental Store is just a phone call away. We’re here to help you navigate your indoor and outdoor commercial heater options and offer a seamless rental experience.