Every day NMC The Cat Rental Store Helps You with Your Unique Needs
While many companies rent heavy machines such as bulldozers and excavators for earthmoving and construction, other applications require different equipment. Tasks such as plant shutdowns, shoring trenches, heating and cooling buildings and recovering from disasters often demand specialized solutions to get the job done.
If you’re in Nebraska or Pottawattamie County, Iowa, NMC The Cat Rental Store has all your equipment needs covered. We’re your one-stop headquarters for late-model rental units at competitive rates for a wide variety of applications. You’ll find machines from Caterpillar® and other leading manufacturers that will boost your company’s productivity — and your bottom line.
Our Specialty Solutions Inventory
Our knowledgeable staff can help you choose the right specialty solutions for your company and applications. NMC The Cat Rental Store offers the following specialized equipment for rent:
- Plant shutdowns, manufacturing and warehousing: We can help you perform a safe, controlled temporary or permanent closing of your facility.
- Underground & trench safety: We offer equipment to protect your crews when conducting underground digging and installation tasks.
- Power & disaster recovery: You’ll find generators and everything else you need to keep moving forward in the wake of a catastrophic event.
- HVAC: Our inventory includes temperature control units such as heaters, air conditioning units and chillers.
Complete Support With Every Rental Unit
Expect world-class service from NMC The Cat Rental Store. We’ll help you set up flexible, cost-effective rental terms that provide the best fit for your company. Plus, we deliver your equipment directly to your facility or job site for your convenience. We’ll take care of all maintenance and repairs for the length of your rental agreement.
Our experienced team of equipment professionals can assist you in incorporating rental products into your strategic business planning. We provide safety training so your operators can use the machines productively and safely. Ongoing technical support is available to keep you up-to-date and allow you to optimize usage.
How Can Renting Benefit Your Business?
Renting our specialty solutions offers many advantages for your company:
- No long-term investments — only pay for equipment when you need it
- No storage, depreciation or insurance costs
- Access to late-model, technologically advanced machines for rent
- Get a fast replacement for a machine that’s out of commission or unavailable
- Try out a specialty solution you’re thinking of buying
- Free up capital to use in other areas of your business